Dear Diana

Term 2 was great! I had tons of fun and learnt lots of things.
My goals were to get better at fitness, improve on the beep test, and learn some more signs. Guess what? I achieved all of them! Now I actually want to do fitness sometimes, unless I'm reading of course! Plus I don't get puffed as easily. I got 3.8 instead of 3.6 on the beep test, and my shoe didn't fall off! (It was a different pair). I learnt tons of more signs from Jackie, and now I'm signing the alphabet without even knowing it!
Because I'm fitter, I now sort of enjoy games, and I take part a bit more. Seeing as I know more signs, I'm talking to Lucy all the time, and teaching Blake to say "I love sausages!"
Next term, I will put more effort into fitness and do it when I don't have to. I will also keep signing and learning more signs. I can't wait 'til next term!
I've done great work, and I'm really impressed. Keep learning and having fun.
Take care, great work, well done and goodbye.
From your good friend,
Diana